WSET Level 2 Award in Spirits
Course Fee: $725
The fee includes the following:
- Course book and study guide
- Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® Level 2 laminated grid
- Access to the WSET's London School Online Classroom
- Access to Adventure in Wine's Student Portal
- Email access to an Adventure in Wine educator
- Certificate and lapel pin upon successful completion
Cost of spirits samples is not included in the fee.
Adventure in Wine is pleased to offer WSET Level 2 Award in Spirits online.
About the course
Learn about spirits and liqueurs through a 5 week online study programme that is flexible to work around your existing commitments. The Level 2 Award in Spirits Online covers the same syllabus as the classroom course in a supported and interactive Online Classroom which allows you to study alongside your peers under the guidance of a dedicated educator. Please note that the exam is completed in person and not online.
The course covers the main categories of spirits and liqueurs as well as the influences of production methods on the different styles available in each category. Students will be introduced to WSET's Systematic Approach to Tasting Spirits while also exploring the use of spirits in cocktails. The product knowledge gained on this course will give a significant advantage to those working with spirits in both on- and off-trade alcohol.
For more information on this online course, click here.
September 29 - November 2
Registration Deadline September 13
March 16 - April 19
Registration Deadline February 28
For credit card payment please register below.
For e-transfer or cheque, please complete this form. Confirmation in the program will be confirmed once payment has been received. Please note that payment in full needs to be received before the registration deadline.
Cheques can be sent to:
Adventure in Wine
200 Bain Avenue | Toronto ON M4K1G1
E-transfers can me sent to: email@example.com
* A form needs to be completed for each participant. If you are registering more than one person, please add them one at a time.